Arizona-Tucson
Options

Tucson wedding videographer

I just wanted to share my expperience working with Soltero Productions for our wedding video in case there are any other brides out there looking for a videographer in the Tucson area. We hadn't originally budgeted for a video so I was looking for someone that could produce a quality DVD with fun editing for a cost that was something I could squeeze into my budget.  I planned my wedding from SC so the only communication, research, and decisions were all made based on internet searches in the Tucson area and phone/email conversations where I compared Soltero Productions with other Tucson/Phoenix area videographers. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with and Bobby was willing to work within my financial constraints to create a great video.  We're happy with the video and will cherish it always.  They even created a fun highlights video and sent us the link to share with friends and family-it's awesome and we've received many compliments on it. Best of luck to you brides in your planning!

Re: Tucson wedding videographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards