South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations - Mt Pleasant/IOP

I am getting married at the Pavilion at Patriots Point on September 26 and am looking for a place for our rehearsal dinner for the night before.  We will be having about 40 people attend, all of whom are from out of town (including me), so I want to make sure they get to try some of the local foods.  I'm trying to find something in either Mt Pleasant or IOP, because that's where most of the guests will be staying.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations - Mt Pleasant/IOP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Red Drum is nice...I love their outdoor lounge area. Can the Old Village Post Hose accommodate your party? Their food is amazing...I would also think any of the restaurants on Shem Creek would work. We go to RB's pretty frequently. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PP had some good suggestions.  Shem Creek is a great area, and has good night life too in case anyone wants to stay out afterwards.  I would recommend Water's Edge, or Vickerys, never been to RBs. Also The Boathouse at Breach Inlet (IOP) is right on the water, gorgeous views, same with Morgan Creek Grill although it's on the other end of the island which would be a farther drive for those staying in Mt. P.  I don't know if they could accomodate that size party but the Wreck (in Old Mt. P) is great, more casual but very southern feel, great seafood.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great ideas, it should keep me busy for the next couple of days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards