South Carolina-Charleston

michelle's salon and spa

Has anyone had any experience with Michelle's Salon & Spa on Folly Beach?Thanks~

Re: michelle's salon and spa

• edited December 2011
    They are pretty local and casual looking. My FI got his hair cut there sometimes as he lives out on Folly...Not sure they are that great though as he even stopped going there..And I am not sure about their experience with weddings...You may be better with places on James Island.. My hairstylist used to be up off Folly Road at Hair Du Jour. She moved but recommended another gal there named Bobby..
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to post again. I had my fiance ask around some more with the gals at his office on Folly. They said they know they have bridal packages but have not seen any one in there getting it done when they were there.... But they both have gotten their hair cut before and thing they do a good job...Prices are good too so may be worth a try if you get the trial too to make sure they can get it right day of....
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the info. i'm heading down to Charleston this weekend actually so maybe I'll stop by if they are open and just get a feel for the place... thanks again~
  • edited December 2011
    Get someone to come to you that specializes in bridal hair.  that way you know you will get a good do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards