South Carolina-Charleston

JBs Smokeshack

I know that some other girls have used JBs Smokeshack and I was just curious about how much food you get?My 30% deposit is due, but I don't have all of my RSVPs in yet, so I'm still not sure how many guests we'll have.I have an order in for 80 people right now, I think the most we'd have would be 90 people.Should I ask them to bump my quote up to 90 just to be safe, or will the food they provide for 80 people be plenty? We're doing a whole hog and fried chicken with a bunch of sides.TIA

Re: JBs Smokeshack

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would think that should be plenty with only 10 extra people.  You may want to ask how much it would be to increase the head count to 90 though to be safe, I wouldn't want to run out.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    We used JB's (YUM!) and have a TON of food leftover, we ordered for 60 and had 57 people show up plus the dj and photographer ate and I know several people had more than one plate and we had bbq for days after the wedding. The only thing that we didn't have any of leftover was the mac & cheese and I'll confess to eating more than my fair share of that :)
  • edited December 2011
    John and Diane always account for 10% more. Kids eat the most. I worked there for 3 years, in all of our catering, we never ran out of food. They catered my wedding, and Billy did a whole hog for us. It couldn't have been more perfect. If you say you have 80 people they already have enough for 100. I wouldn't worry about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards