South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Shem Creek Wedding

I'm looking into The Landing on Shem Creek or the Cottage by the Creek. Has anyone ever had any events here? I have grown up in this area and lived here my whole life and the area is beautiful but I was wondering if anyone has any info on the cost and any other details I should know about these specific venues. If anyone has any experience with either of these places please let me know!

Re: Shem Creek Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The cost for Cottage on the creek in July was 2500 when I was looking.  The deck was nice and spacious but you never know about the weather and I felt the indoor space was not enough for over 100 people.  They reply to emails fast. The landing was either 3000 or 3500 for July. It's hard to get in touch with them. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! That definitely helps :)
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some friends of ours had their reception at Cottage on the Creek a few years back. The outside area was nice, but the inside is very sectioned off so we felt very disconnected.  It has beautiful views, though.  Here is the phone # if you need it (843) 881-7384
  • Options
    hatchjdhatchjd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just received info on the Landing and the rental rate is $3000for Friday/Saturday in December 2010. They did not provide rates for other dates.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards