South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Looking for HM recs

Hi ladies!  I'm a Chicago knottie planning a wedding in Savannah and a HM in Charleston.  I'm looking for family-friendly restaurant recs in Charleston and Mt. Pleasant.  We're open to anything except sushi and need to find places that would be OK for our 3 year old as well.  Thanks!

Re: Looking for HM recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    most restaurants at the beaches are family friendly..... folly beach sullivans island and isle of palms.... downtown is less friendly about kids but you can find some places on market street that are good

PAL/TTCAL welcome

me and mikeLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/14lrdpj.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/j65vnd.jpg[/IMG]

This is our rainbow baby! Lincoln born July 23 at 37w6d

Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the lost dog on folly beach is amazing! they only serve breakfast and lunch, but it's a must hit while you're here and is very family and dog friendly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown- Fleet Landing is pretty family friendly, on the harbour and good food. For quicker meals, Andolinis and Juanita Greenbergs are places I go with my friends who have kids. Mt. P- Vickery's on Shem Creek may be ok. Also on the water and great to watch the dolphins and shrimp boats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bubba Gump is a touristy type restaurant that seems to be kid friendly. Also, there is Queen Anne's Revenge over on Daniel Island. My younger siblings love to go there.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    karismaraykarismaray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Queen Anne's Revenge has a fantastic new-ish sister restaurant downtown called The Buccaneer. It's right downtown in Charleston off East Bay St.. The food is excellent, it's definitely kid-friendly, and best of all it's a PIRATE MUSEUM!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards