South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Should I get a DOC?

My sister's wedding was this past weekend in Charlotte at a golf course where there was a "coordinator". However, she did not check with the DJ and he did not show up!! Fortunately they had an IPOD hook up and we just winged it but now I'm so nervous that something will go wrong.  My caterer said that he would set up and break down the tables and chairs-so all that I would need is someone to make sure my DJ, the caterer, the rental company and florist show up.  Do yall think I should find the extra money for a DOC?

Re: Should I get a DOC?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, without a doubt.  You don't need to be the one to worry about arranging with vendors, being at the venue for delivery,  breaking down and cleaning up (and releasing the vendors so that you're not in a contractual bind if something goes wrong, ie isn't cleaned up), solving any problem that may arise.  I think it's definitely worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's worth it. I have a small budget, but ultimately decided that I didn't want to worry about doing anything that day except get married. I also wanted my mom and aunts to be able to come and be guests and not worry about anything either. We just booked Amanda Lewis with Southern Chic Weddings. We really like her and she has good ideas. Her day of package is $800. southernchicweddings@gmail.com and their website is [url]www.southernchicweddings.com[/url] I also spoke with Melissa at Charleston Celebrations. Her day of package is $750. info@charlestoncelebrations.com and [url]www.charlestoncelebrations.com[/url]

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards