South Carolina-Charleston

Dunes West Brides!!

Are there any other brides who are getting married or having the reception at Dunes West? What's your date? Any wedding details you want to include would be fabulous! Also, are you using/did you use chair covers or rent other chairs?

I'm a May 1, 2010 bride. Our colors are royal blue and fuschia. We're expecting about 140 people.

Re: Dunes West Brides!!

• edited December 2011

May 14, 2010
    Approximately 60 people; ceremony and reception at Dunes West

Colors are black, white & yellow.

Yes, we are doing chair covers for the dinner reception but not the cocktail tables.

Question:  where are you getting your cake?

What's your menu?

• nbystrynbystry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    July 17, 2010
    Wedding & Reception - about 100 people

I am planning on getting chair covers but haven't ordered them yet. Chair Covers is a cheaper option than renting chairs if you are trying to cut costs.
  • edited December 2011
    We're most  likely getting our cake from Michelle at the Seaside Farms Piggly Wiggly. We've only done 1 tasting (hers) so we just want to be sure before we sign the contract. Our menu is going to be based on comfort food with shrimp and grits, mashed potato bar, turkey, stuffed mushrooms, that sort of thing. How about you? And where are you getting your chair covers from (and were they a good deal??) :)
  • edited December 2011

I'm thinking we're just using the covers from www.covermechaircovers.com; haven't finalized anything yet as we're still looking around.  I dont know what reasonable costs are for chair covers.  I like the stretch sashes.

Are you doing a buffet?  We're thinking similiar type food: shrimp/grits, ham, turkey, mashed potato bar. Havent decided on appetizers yet.

Most of our other things are fairly standard;  haven't finalized cake details either but thinking Michelle as I've heard nothing but good things.

• MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dunes West is gorgeous and Jason there is awesome! I've been to a few weddings there, and it's always good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards