South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Local Wedding Items For Sale - Candy Buffet, Decorations

These items are for sale in the Charleston/Columbia area of South Carolina. No shipping please.

Our wedding colors were navy blue with a burnt orange accent.

Eleven (11) assorted glass jars used for a candy buffet at our wedding reception. Two apothocary jars with lids, two additional jars with lids, and 7 open dishes. Clear plastic scoops and tongs are included. . The ribbon and labels on the jars will/can be removed, it is just glue dots holding them on. Asking $150 for all jars.

Orange candy favor bags - paper, about 50 left. Bought from knot.com for .15 each. Will sell for $3 or include with candy buffet jars.

We have a lot of silk flowers in orange, peach, white, and some navy blue. We have orange, white, and navy blue roses. Peach, orange and white freesia. Peach and white calle lillies. We have ten of these arranged as centerpieces with clear beading accents to be displayed in tall 24" tower vases (also for sale - $3 each...one has a slight crack at top - $1 for it)

Several spools of tulle left (mostly 6") in navy blue and orange shimmer.

A white satin decorated cardbox for sale. Asking $25, sells for $50 at Micheals. Great condition!

Tiarea from David's Bridal. Original Retail $179, asking $85. It has rhinestones and pearls. Mid-height.

Swirl Design ring bearers pillow - $10 - all white

One box of Brides navy blue pocket invitiations. Complete Kit for 30 invitiations - $10, originally $40. I used this design and the layout and assembly was very easy and offered a lot of options for customization.

20 clear glass votive holders - $10

Orange colored sand - 3 1.5lb jars - $4

A variety of orange baskets - contact me for photos and more details.

A pair of toasting flutes - unengraved. We couldn't buy the serving set seperately from Things Remembered. Double Rings Design - $30

12-15 navy blue satin overlays - $5 each, or entire set for $50. 72"x72"

Photobooth props - $5 3 lei's and 3 pair of sunglasses, all new with tags on them and not used

Package of 48 blue tealights - $2

Please contact me for any additional questions or photos. Sabrinaz_06@msn.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards