South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Reviews on Lowcountry Eats Catering?

I haven't read anything about them bc they're a relatively newer company. But I went to a tasting yesterday & gahhh the food was amazing!! Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with this group. Any input would be helpful. Thanks!!

Re: Reviews on Lowcountry Eats Catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a tasting with them too.  They were so nice but we ended up going with Tom Smith Catering b/c of cost.  I have a friend who used them for her wedding and she was very pleased with them.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't actually used them for anything, but I've heard a lot of great things about them!  They are supposedly easy to work with and the food is fantastic.  

If you are looking for a photographer, I would DEFINITELY check out Christa Harder Photography.  www.christaharder.com. Her work is great and her prices are very competitive.  She customizes packages and is easy to work with.
  • Options
    qkidshomeqkidshome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me put ALL your fears to rest!  
    After planning a wedding for one year (starting Oct. 2009- October 2010), and having  the venue destroyed by fire  (March 2010) and started all over again in April 2010...my experience from start to finish with Low Country Eats has been sterling.
    The style and manner of the management and culinary team was beyond anything I have ever experienced....East to West coasts.  The care and guidance in preparing a menu for both a Lowcountry Oyster Roast and Welcome/rehearsal dinner on Friday evening and a Sunday morning "Bon Voyage" at our home for 150 guests was simple and seamless.
    Low Country Eats LISTENS to what you want...with respect to cuisine, style, design and cost.  The staff who fascilitated the (2) events were well trained and gracious.
    The communication is clear and timely and the finished product:   I hosted 160 for Friday dinner and 150 for Sunday brunch -   and people would not stop eating and would not leave....Perhaps if you just want people to pass in and out quickly you might select someone else...But if you are intending to put forth a well planned and executed event - large or small-  this is it...
    My 160 guests are RAVING ....they hail from NYC to SF to London ...
    LCE is the new business on the block  making a mark !

qkidshome@bellsouth.net
    Kiawah Island, SC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards