South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Day of Coordinators?

I've spoken to a few people about doing day of coordinating for our wedding. We are most likely going to go with Cafe Catering who does some coordinating. I am just wondering if y'all think they are totally worth the money. What exactly are you having them do (or did you have them do) that made them worth it? And does anyone have one they would highly recommend?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Day of Coordinators?

• Options
    eljones17eljones17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cafe Catering (Lauren) as well!  So far everything has worked out well.  Lauren has done a great job getting my menu together as well as coordinating all the rentals.  Doing the catering and coordination together saves money and streamlines a lot of things (since you have fewer people to coordinate). 
  • Options
    cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used an independent day of coordinator (Amanda with Southern Chic Weddings). That was the best decision I made and the best money I spent through the whole process. While I did all the planning she pulled everything together.  She took over with a week to go and I didn't have to worry about anything.  Amanda coordinated the rehearsal and then did everything at the wedding.

You don't want to worry about when vendors are showing up or last minute problems.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Amanda with Southern Chic for our wedding in October. So far we really like her. She's very responsive and really easy to work with, and reasonably priced.
  • Options
    ZagarigmZagarigm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if Amanda is more expensive than Lauren at Cafe? I know that Lauren starts at 800$.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards