South Carolina-Charleston

Hotels?

Hey gals -

Who has recommendations on where my guests should stay while they're in town? Our wedding/reception is at Lowndes Grove, so I was hoping to find one (or two?) downtown and then one (or two?) closer to the venue.

Thanks!! 
tiffandshel.tumblr.com
www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Hotels?

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The ones on Lockwood Blvd will probably be the closest and most affordable (around $100-$150/night).  The closer into the center of the historic district you get, you will be paying upwards of $200/night.  I'd just check like hotels.com, that is what I use all the time. 
  • edited December 2011
    Check Courtyard Marriott downtown- they're pretty reasonable, as well as the Marriott downtown. I don't know of any hotels right by Lowndes Grove.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used the Marriott on Lockwood Blvd.  They arranged a block of rooms for a set price that included 2 breakfast coupons for the buffet in the restaurant (which was very good!).  The hotel has been recently renovated, the rooms are very spacious.  The best part is the 3rd floor outdoor terrace/bar area.  We went back after the wedding reception and continued partying into the night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards