South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Salons for Hair and Make-up

hi!  i am looking for recommendations on salons, preferably in downtown charleston, where  I can have hair and make-up done for my wedding.  i would prefer salons that could do both but am willing to travel to two places if needed.  thanks!

Re: Salons for Hair and Make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of girls on here have reccomended Cover Girl Bride's and she will come to you. I am going to look into her when it gets closer.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The first one I can think of is Stella Nova which is downtown and they do hair and makeup at the same location.  I am actually having separate hair and makeup girls to come to my hotel room downtown on our wedding day because I need mine done early on a Sunday morning, and none of the salons are open then. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Covergirl Brides, I used Karen and she is wonderful. She did both my hair and make-up, as well as my MOH. She is located downtown, but she will come to you if need be.
    Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TuppervipTuppervip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Hair by Charlotte and Jonny with Jonny Cosmetics - Charlotte and her husband own Elysium Salon and they just opened a brand new salon at King and Market Street.  Jonny does a lot of weddings with Charlotte and he comes to Elysium - they will also come to you if you prefer. :)
    Charlotte - 843-324-0123
    jonny@jonnycosmetics.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards