• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
South Carolina-Charleston

hotels

Can anyone recommend a nice but not too expensive hotel for the honeymoon night and hotels near Alhambra Hall for guests to stay?  THANKS!

Re: hotels

• edited December 2011
    For the honeymoon night I would consider The Vendue Inn downtown.  There are tons of cute little B&Bs downtown though!

My wedding is at Alhambra too. We are recommending that guests stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Mt. P (9 minutes to Alhambra), Homewood Suites by Hilton in Mt. P (13 minutes to Alhambra), Embassy Suites Downtown (12 minutes to Alhambra), or The Boardwalk Inn in Wild Dunes (23 minutes to Alhambra).  We wanted to give people choices. I'm also listing some other hotels downtown in case some people want to do the fancy Charleston thing (Charleston Place, Francis Marion, etc.)
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kje120kje120 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding was at Alhambra last year and we had rooms blocked at the Quality Inn over by Patriots Point and the Hampton Inn that's between Coleman and 17 over near Patriots Point.  Rooms were around $129/night I think.

We didn't do the wedding night hotel, though, just went home after hanging out til 2:30 AM.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.   I will definitely recommend these hotels to my guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards