South Carolina-Charleston

ohhhh events

have any of you ladies used or using ohhh events??? If so what have your experiences with them been??

PAL/TTCAL welcome

me and mikeLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/14lrdpj.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/j65vnd.jpg[/IMG]

This is our rainbow baby! Lincoln born July 23 at 37w6d

Pictures

Re: ohhhh events

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't, but I've heard good things about them. 

So you know, I'm going with Amanda Lewis at Southern Chic Weddings for our DOC and she's great so far.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,

I'm using both Ohhh Events/Out of Hand and Amanda Assey-Lewis of Southern Chic. Our wedding is in late April and thus far, I've had no problems. Amanda is absolutely wonderful.
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey Sbrown, I'm glad to hear you like Amanda too.  She's been really helpful and I'm so glad I decided to go with a DOC. Laughing

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • tiffanyloneytiffanyloney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi-
    I'm using OOH for my decor and flowers. I think everything will be fine...however this is a destination wedding for me and I was hoping I could get photographs ets...
    Also..I met with one person when I was in town, however she is no longer helping out...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything comes together.
  • edited December 2011

I am not having a good experience with them so far.  They are very disorganized among other things.  If you would like more feedback I'd rather email - chelseyjean at gmail dot com.

• edited December 2011
    What kind of price packages does Southern Chic offer for a DOC? Do they do a percentage of the budget or a flat rate?
  • FMIL062307FMIL062307 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is using both Amanda Lewis(Southern Chic Weddings) and OOH for an April Destination Wedding...both have been great and easy to work with. We met with Lisa @ OOH and her work is beautiful and original...I have no doubt that her designs for this wedding will live up to our expectations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards