South Carolina-Charleston

ceremony locations?

We're thinking of having out reception at the Historic Rice Mill, but didn't know if we wanted to do the wedding on the porch. Does anyone know any ceremony location that over look the water that isn't a beach. Something like the waterfront park in beaufort. Thanks

Re: ceremony locations?

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can have it at White Point Garden, the park down on the Battery.  You would need to contact someone with the City of Charleston and get a permit to use the park for your date and there is a maximum number of people allowed, but the fee is very reasonable.
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alhambra Hall in Mt. Pleasant.  It overlooks the harbor and the fee is also reasonable.  The best part is you can use your own vendors instead of theirs.

Mt. Pleasant Memorial Waterfront also holds weddings, but I don't know any details.

Old Santee Canal Park is also on the water and very reasonable.  This is in Moncks Corner, so it's quite a drive from downtown.  Same thing with the vendors.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I just had mine at The Sanctuary Hotel in Kiawah and LOVED it. It was beautiful and relaxing.  We stayed there for our entire honeymoon and wouldn't have done it any other way.  If you want me to email you pictures, I would be happy to.
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fav Location is Dunes West... my friend got married there and it is absolutely gorgeous

Check out Ashley and Neil at: http://www.charlestonwedding.com/#/dunes-west-charleston-wedding-and-reception-venue/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards