South Carolina-Charleston

Belle Couture Sample Sale

Belle Couture in Mt Pleasant is having their sample sale Thurs, Dec 17 - Sat, Dec 19.  I purchased my wedding dress there back in May and had a great experience.  The owner, Sarah Black was amazing to work with and I walked out with a Melissa Sweet gown for $1500 - retail $4250.  Below is the event description from the Facebook ad.  You don't need an appointment - just go early for the best selection!

Belle Couture Bridal
280 W. Coleman Blvd.
Mt Pleasant SC 29464

Our Holiday Sample Sale is coming up! We are marking all the gowns down at least 50%!!!!! This is the bridal event of the year that you do not want to miss!

ALL Monique Lhuillier samples on sale!!

Dresses from Vera Wang, Melissa Sweet, Vineyard Collection, Claire Pettibone, and More!

Re: Belle Couture Sample Sale

• acg1acg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella Vista in Columbia is also having a sample sale. This is their post o FB:

Our sale celebrating our new store in Charleston has received such a great response that we have extended it because we ran out of appointments. So give us a call or you can try at a walkin during the week, but we suggest an appointment for the weekend.

Thanks & Giving...In the spirit of Thanks, Bella Vista has a lot to be thankful for: Four great years in Columbia and now the opening of our Charleston Boutique on King Street. Now for the Giving part: we are giving the brides of South Carolina our $799 Bridal Sale. So Happy ThanksGiving.

Bella Vista Bridal After Thanksgiving $799 Sale

Beginning Friday, November 27, 2009, Bella Vista Bridal & Wedding Boutique kicks off the holiday season with several great offers for brides. Most of our huge selection of in-stock wedding gowns in the Main Gallery will be priced at $799.00 with great deals on the rest. Bella Vista Bridal is known all over the southeast for its huge selection of wedding gowns. We will also be offering great discounts and incentives for all special order wedding gowns. Finally, if you order a Couture Wedding Gown during the sale, Bella Vista Bridal will add in hundreds in free accessories to help complete your look. Appointments are suggested for Friday and Saturday,although walk-ins will be taken as space allows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards