South Carolina-Charleston

East Coast Entertainment -Loose Chain

Has anyone booked the band Loose Chain? Or worked with East Coast Entertainment? I am having a hard time getting a hold of someone to give me a quote for Loose Chain but my FI and I saw them in Charleston once and loved them! I just have no idea what their price range is. Scott is the rep that I have been trying to discuss this with. Any info would help! Thanks!

You can also email me- kelsey.ballance@gmail.com

Re: East Coast Entertainment -Loose Chain

• Juniper403Juniper403 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_east-coast-entertainment-loose-chain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:a317b77d-beb4-4728-8465-3bbfc3004445Post:2a8eea53-84d1-4363-8735-b3375edd0e56">East Coast Entertainment -Loose Chain</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone booked the band Loose Chain? Or worked with East Coast Entertainment? I am having a hard time getting a hold of someone to give me a quote for Loose Chain but my FI and I saw them in Charleston once and loved them! I just have no idea what their price range is. Scott is the rep that I have been trying to discuss this with. Any info would help! Thanks! You can also email me- kelsey.ballance@gmail.com
    Posted by kballance[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard Loose Chain....but we had Permanent Vacation at our wedding and they are AMAZING!!!  Highly recommend!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_east-coast-entertainment-loose-chain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:a317b77d-beb4-4728-8465-3bbfc3004445Post:37f8d194-fa09-45f7-9535-8f1d22e5b234">Re: East Coast Entertainment -Loose Chain</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to East Coast Entertainment -Loose Chain : Haven't heard Loose Chain....but we had Permanent Vacation at our wedding and they are AMAZING!!!  Highly recommend!!
    Posted by Juniper403[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'll have to give them a look! Thanks!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards