South Carolina-Charleston

band,florist and photographer

I am the MOB and am looking for ways to get the most out of our budget. My daughter and her fiance are having a winter wedding and we are not sure about band costs,what florists are good,but budget friendly and if all photographers run in the $3,000 range. We would love any feedback. thank you

Re: band,florist and photographer

• edited December 2011
    Well I had a very small wedding, and we used Tigerlily for our florist. She was great at helping me with what cost the most/least.

And Our photographer was www. jmannphotograhy.com he is outof Columbia but he travels and he is very reasonable. We didn't have a DJ, but I'm sure the other ladies here can help. Good Luck.

Oh as a side note we bought out cakes at Publix, they did a wonderful job and it was a great price.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We used Amy Prikazsky Photography and she was absolutely amazing! So easy to work with & great personality! She made such an effort to build a relationship with us along with taking incredible pictures! The turn around on our wedding cd was very quickly and we couldn't think of 1 shot that she missed.I would definitely recommend her!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Dale Wallace florist in summerville. http://www.dalewallaceffc.com

For photography we are using Chi Photography in Charleston.  Just got our engagement photos back and just love them.  She's reasonably priced as well. 

www.ChiphotographyofCharleston.com.

We are going with a Publix cake to save a little money.  Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Lori lee Photography for my daughters wedding and she did a great job.
    http://www.lorilee-photography.com/

I did the reception flowers myself but had Fredericks Florist provide the altar arrangements and bouquets and all wedding party flowers. Lily was the one I worked with 843-744-8631.
  • edited December 2011
    we are using www.augusttphotography for our wedding. his packages start at 1395.00 and he offers nice discounts for weddings that arent on a sat and are under 8 hours. (we are on a 2000 total wedding budget and hes doing our wedding for an awesome discount.)
    he did our engagement shoot and they rocked.
    we are using an independent florist for our flowers. her name is kim west. she gave us a great deal. her email kim west <westart08@comcast.net />
  • britny622britny622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards