South Carolina-Charleston

Officiant help!!!

I have tried calling/emailing a bunch of officiates in teh beaufort, sc area but I haven't gotten any response. Can any one reccommend a good one, or maybe one that's willing to travel and actually return my calls/emails? Wedding is not till April but I want to be prepared.

Marrying my best friend and soulmate 4/9/11:)

Re: Officiant help!!!

• nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Doug Farmer--charlestonweddingofficiant.com  He rocks!
  • sg1kittensg1kitten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just sent him an email. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Marrying my best friend and soulmate 4/9/11:)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_officiant-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:bc4db2b8-5f22-4590-89be-6bd01e4f0e5bPost:190b07f1-55c1-4fb7-8407-bc7f37d6e76a">Re: Officiant help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Doug Farmer--charlestonweddingofficiant.com  He rocks!
    Posted by nfguthrie[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this. Doug Farmer is the best.

Just a genuinely wonderful man. I cant praise him enough.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_officiant-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:bc4db2b8-5f22-4590-89be-6bd01e4f0e5bPost:2773037f-71e8-4509-8400-6e16c6f0e342">Re: Officiant help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm recently engaged and just joined the Knot.....stumbled across your post. I'm actually a notary public here in Beaufort. I've officiated numerous weddings. Feel free to call me at my office (843)521-5014.  Thanks, Barbara Thomas 
    Posted by bdthomas73[/QUOTE]

If you are a vendor, you are not allowed to advertise your services on the knot without special permission. You will get banned.
    Just warning you, before you are reported.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards