South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Need Vendor Recommendations for Folly Beach Wedding

Recently engaged and we're thinking about renting a beach house and having a ceremony on Folly Beach in October. We are from Michigan and have lived in Greenville for a short time, so I'm definitely in need of recommendations! :)

We would be having a small, intimate party back at the beach house after the reception. Suggestions for catering, rentals, bands, florists, etc are much appreciated!! Thank you!

Re: Need Vendor Recommendations for Folly Beach Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For catering, I am using Cafe Catering. They own a restaurant called Charleston Cafe in Mt. Pleasant. If you know anyone who has ever eaten there, they most likely rave about it. I am very happy with them so far and they are helping me with rentals and a lot of other stuff I wouldn't have imagined them helping me with. My florist is Beth at Wildflowers and I have heard nothing but good things about her. She is very personable and great to work with. I completely trust her vision after seeing her work.

I can't speak from experience about bands because we are using a DJ (Rob Duren). Check out Other Brother Entertainment though- they do bands and DJs. Like I said, my caterer is handling most of my rentals, but a good company in the area is Snyder's. Also, since you are having your wedding on the beach, you may want to look into renting the driftwood arbor from Atlantic Tent. It's not on their website, but it is beautiful and they have a matching bar that they rent as well.

Best of luck!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Dale Wallace florist in Summerville http://www.dalewallaceffc.comlove his work and pricing as well.  Haven't picked our catering yet. 
  • Options
    britny622britny622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    calliesacalliesa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your wedding going to be?  Is it at 507 E Arctic by any chance?  (That's where we're having ours next May)  I'm looking for other brides who have recently or plan to soon have a wedding there to discuss set up and layout ideas (and I'd LOVE to see pictures once you've already had your wedding)
    Thanks!

catherine(dot)alley(at)gmail(dot)com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards