South Carolina-Charleston

Jay Maxwell

I think I'm going to go with Jay Maxwell for the DJ.  If you used him at your wedding or if you are going to use him, which package did you go with and were you happy with your choice?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Jay Maxwell

• edited December 2011
    I literally just booked him this morning after meeting with him at his home. Seems like a great choice, I've never heard anything bad about the company. They appear to be extremely organized and experienced. I went with the Palmetto package bc it included the ceremony music and Jay himself was already booked up for my date.
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with the lowest price package (I can't remember the name), it's the one with someone who has performed at least 25 receptions.  We booked Rhett and he was awesome!

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have him booked for our wedding this April and I am doing the 3 hour package because we are having a lunch reception.  I spoke with Jay over the phone and met him at a bridal show a few months ago at his booth and he is very nice and helpful and I have no doubts at all about using them for our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked him for our 03/26 wedding and selected his signature package so he'll actually be our DJ. I can't wait to work with him that day!
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards