South Carolina-Charleston

Bride Needed TOMORROW - Free bridal portraits

Hi ladies! My hubby is an instructor at the Charleston Center for Photography and he has a wedding photography class that is scheduled to take bridal photos downtown tomorrow morning inside one of the historic houses. The problem is, his model cancelled - an hour ago! We're desperately trying to find someone to fill the spot and need someone who is getting married soon and has a wedding gown ready and waiting, or who recently got married and still fits in their gown.

This is free bridal portraits by 4-5 photographers at the same time - the ultimate in the center of attention! This is a learning experience for students who want to become wedding photographers, which means you are bound to get everything from amazing shots to not so great shots. That also means you have to have a playful or relaxed personality, and know that this is going to be a lot of FUN, not stress.

If anyone is interested and can be available tomorrow morning, hair done, makeup done, and in your wedding gown and in downtown Charleston by 10am, please send me a message! mdbarnett1@gmail.com

I normally would not post here, but when I got married, I used the knot like CRAZY and I would have jumped at the chance to put on my wedding gown and be a model for a morning in front of a room full of photographers, in a historic house no less. 

*Please note that this is not an advertisement NOR is it meant to benefit ANY specific photography business. This is for a photography school and they do not provide photography services, only teaching. These are photography students. The class is taught by a professional photographer, but this shoot is for benefit of the class and is not associated with his business. You'll get a portrait DVD through the class/instructor, not through a particular photography business. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards