California-Bay Area
Options

AFFORDABLE CATERERS?

Does anyone know of any affordable caterers in the Bay Area? We are on a tight budget for the food and rentals but it seems impossible. Any info would be great.

Re: AFFORDABLE CATERERS?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using "Serves You Right" Catering out of Berkeley, we're on a tight budget as well. Their food is delicious and they use local and organic products. We went for a tasting and my FI couldn't get enough of their pesto gnocci. If you're looking for a more low key option I know that AG Ferrari does catering as well. What kind of food are you looking for?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I will look them up...we are just looking for really good food nothing too fancy just super yummy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can highly recommend Wilmalottcatering.com and the prices are excellent and staff is great and food is fantastic. Good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cindelalacindelala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend DK Catering. I'm getting married 7/10, so I haven't tried their food yet. So far they are very easy to work with. They asked us to come up with a list of everything that we like at a cheaper price than most other caterers. I heard from other Knotties that DK Catering is generous with their food portions and the food turns out great! I also talked to Piper Johnson Catering and didn't have a good experience with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards