California-Bay Area
Options

Bridesmaids dresses

I am looking for inexpensive bridesmaids dresses.  Any suggestions on designers or places in SF Bay Area?

Thank you!

Re: Bridesmaids dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011

What do you consider to be inexpensive?  David's Bridal has pretty inexpensive dresses.  You can also checkout Nordstom.com, they have some really great dresses.

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, what is expensive to you?  To me, for a quality dress that will fit well, and that your girls could potentially wear again, but isn't a fortune, I went with jcrew.  The dresses were $165, and they flatter everybody's figures, which are varied.  

Check em out if you wish, I chose vintage blue for my BP. The customer service at jcrew was great too.  You have to order via catalog, and they keep track of your wedding party.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    eleonhardteleonhardt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Papers and Petals in Burlingame. They have a lot to choose from and the ladies are really nice.

http://www.paperandpetalsbridal.com/

I find David's bridal to be a little overwhelming, run down and the people working there not so helpful.

Remember you get what you pay for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree with J.crew as an option.  as a veteran bridesmaid (i've been one SIX times!) its not so much about the cost if i can actually wear it again.  if i'm just going to toss it or donate it after the wedding, i wouldnt want to spend much more than $100 on it.  but anything above that - i'd HOPE that i'd be able to wear it again.  and with the jcrew dresses - you TOTALLY can.

hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards