California-Bay Area
Options

Hotel Recs for elopement

Hi Everyone, I was hoping for a few recommendations on nice but not to expensive hotels for my wedding/honeymoon. We are from Alabama but are coming to San Fran and eloping. We will get married at City Hall. I have a photographer in mind but any recs on the following would be greatly appreciated:
Photographer
Florist for bouquet/bout
Hotel
Restaurants

Thank you so much for any guidance you could give me!
Jenny
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hotel Recs for elopement

• Options
    Hi Jenny, 

Congrats! Personally, it will be easier for me to give recommendation if there is a price range. What is expensive to you may not be expensive for me or vice versa :). There are a lot of hotels in SF depending on your budget and where you want to stay. Are you planning to rent a car while you are here? Again, I can recommend a few photographers depending on your budget :)

Restaurants....well, there are way too many restaurants here. Is it just for you and your future husband or there will be other guests? The type of food that you like, ambiance, and $$ will definitely make it easier to give recommendations. 

D

• Options
    This photog was used by a friend of mine.  They have lower rates for city hall weddings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards