California-Bay Area

Lake Tahoe Wedding Ceremony and Reception (inexpensive)

I am trying to find places in Lake Tahoe to get married. My fiancee and I both LOVE this place, and can't think of anywhere else to get hitched. I would love to have some kind of wedding outside in the redwoods or something, but with a whole package so that I don't have to really do too much myself.
We don't have a lot of money, and would love something that is around 2-4000 dollars.
Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Re: Lake Tahoe Wedding Ceremony and Reception (inexpensive)

• hockyfanhockyfan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check with the ski resorts and see what they may offer.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_lake-tahoe-wedding-ceremony-reception-inexpensive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:42f7d547-b995-4369-a138-521527ce3d25Post:52308392-9f86-41d6-a3b1-3c84492bc9ac">Lake Tahoe Wedding Ceremony and Reception (inexpensive)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to find places in Lake Tahoe to get married. My fiancee and I both LOVE this place, and can't think of anywhere else to get hitched. I would love to have some kind of wedding outside in the redwoods or something, but with a whole package so that I don't have to really do too much myself. We don't have a lot of money, and would love something that is around 2-4000 dollars. Thank you so much! Happy New Year!
    Posted by kirstenmagee11[/QUOTE]

Hi I was wondering if you ended up finding a venue in Tahoe. We too are looking for Tahoe with a whole package but so far no luck. It was getting complicated thinking I'd have to plan every detail in Tahoe so I kinda gave up...would be happy to hear if you came across some good options though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards