California-Bay Area

can't find bridesmaid dresses!

Hi everyone!  I live in SF and am getting married in November. I am having trouble finding a deep red color dress for my bridesmaids (6 of them). The problem is only a couple of them live in the area so we have to do all the shopping remotely/online. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a nice looking red dress to tell them to get their size in -  but it's nearly impossible! does anyone have any suggestions of where to look? I would have liked to get them all made but I don't think that's going to be possible.

thank you! Smile

Re: can't find bridesmaid dresses!

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out styleshake.com .  I had my BMs design their own dresses in the same color silk.  Other than the two pregnant BMs, I think everyone else was able to wear the dress without alterations.
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Can you just find a color you like? For example, I was looking for a blue-teal. Belsoie had the color I wanted, and I asked my BMs to pick out a long teal dress from Belsoie. As long as you stick to one of the big companies, they should be able to find a local shop with dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards