I was a wedding coordinator about 10 years ago and worked for a local company that was sold around 2008 called “I Do” Weddings and Events. During my time there, I coordinated over 40 events in venues all around San Jose and the peninsula including the Hyatt Saint Claire, Cinnabar, the Capital Club, Nestldown, Thomas Fogarty, and Villa Montalvo.
Recently, left the corporate world and would like to get back into the event planning business, but in order to do that I need to build a list of references that is less than 10 years old. ;-)
So, I would like to offer my event planning services for free for 5-7 weddings in the next few months. In return, if I do a good job with your event (which I’m sure I will!), I would like to be able to use you as a reference for my business. The free service would be for a “Day Only” package which would include the following services:
- Initial meeting to discuss details of your wedding and how you envision your day
- Timeline meeting to create a detailed timeline for your vendors and wedding party
- Walk through meeting at the wedding venue to walk-through the set-up for the day
- Coordination of your wedding rehearsal
Day of Services:
- Assist with set-up
- Distribute final payments and tips
- Assist guests and wedding party as needed
- Troubleshoot and act as a behind-the-scenes manager
- Unlimited phone and e-mail communications
If you would like to be considered for this, please send me the following information in an e-mail to [email protected].
1. Wedding Date
2. Ceremony and Reception Locations
3. Number of Guests
4. Number of people in wedding party (excluding bride and groom)
5. Type of ceremony (ie- secular, catholic, Christian, Jewish, etc.)
6. Wedding Budget
7. What details have you planned that will make your wedding one-of-a-kind?
8. Why do you want a wedding coordinator’s help?