California-Bay Area

Weekend Fun?

Any of you ladies do/are doing anything fun this weekend? Got plans for 4th of July?

Re: Weekend Fun?

• GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched the Mexico vs. Argentina game, rooting for the former.  Tough loss!
  • edited December 2011
    Need to finish up my invitations. I think FI are going to try hiking up at Mt. Diablo either Sunday day or Monday. I love long weekends, especially when it's 4.5 days long.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • edited December 2011
    MrsJG2Be- 4.5 day weekend? awesome!

GJones- we've been watching some of the world cup games as well. some of them get really intense!
  • edited December 2011
    i'm going to High Sierra Music Festival.  STOKED!
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI has to work on Sunday night.  :(  No long weekend for us.  We're going to do errands, and I'm going to try to force him to help me pick wedding ceremony music.  And, per our usual habit, I'm going to take him out for an awesome meal on Friday.  Any suggestions for the Oakland area?
  • edited December 2011
    I have a long weekend because I took a vacation day on Tuesday (which is also FI's second day off) .
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • edited December 2011
    Heyyyy Mrs. Married Mod! Congrats!  Remember me?  I'm one of the Auggie girls... I'm camping at Crater Lake in Oregon this weekend.  And to address your previous post; I think I'm the next Bay Area bride on this board?  Or maybe there are some July girls who stick to their month boards, much like I do.  Anyhooo, nice Bio pix :-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards