California-Bay Area
Options

Veil Needed in 2wks!!! HELP!

My wedding dress is ivory (slightly on the deeper end) and I'm having trouble finding a place to find a veil locally where I can buy it and walk out with it.  I tried the bridal shop at the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA & though their prices are great for veils, it didn't match my dress. ($50, $80, $150).  I checked Craiglist for local used veils but no luck. Thanks for reading.

Re: Veil Needed in 2wks!!! HELP!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_veil-needed-in-2wks-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:9c5fce95-08bb-4a63-b4e6-2aa3f43f11d0Post:8de4d5dd-e322-4675-929a-bceae274ec65">Veil Needed in 2wks!!! HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding dress is ivory (slightly on the deeper end) and I'm having trouble finding a place to find a veil locally where I can buy it and walk out with it.  I tried the bridal shop at the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA & though their prices are great for veils, it didn't match my dress. ($50, $80, $150).  I checked Craiglist for local used veils but no luck. Thanks for reading.
    Posted by Thriftybutclassy[/QUOTE]

<div>Try David's Bridal in Milpitas (if you haven't already). Monica and Jenny are great! You can also try yelp.com and search bridal salons.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards