California-Bay Area

Budget Vendors?

Hello~

I am planning a wedding on a budget, and thought I would reach out to see what vendors everyone is using.  My wedding is in Sonoma, and I still need a photographer, florists, caterer....basically everything ;-)

Any suggestions would help me a ton.  I don't want to sacrifice quality, and I know there are a lot of great vendors with resonable prices.

Thank you!

Re: Budget Vendors?

• slubkinslubkin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Anne Mendenhall Flowers for my florist (look her up on Yelp for reviews) and found when I told her what I wanted and gave her my floral budget, she was able to work with me to get me what I want at a price we can afford.  She was recommended highly to us by our cake baker, Julie at Torino Baking (you can look them up on Yelp, too) who we really like and found to be pretty affordable.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I love a vendor that is willing to work with your budget to get the job done.  Where are you getting married?
  • slubkinslubkin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Berkeley in a historical building.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there, I hear you on the budget thing! I have done enough research for the both of us! My favorite vendor is definitely my caterer. Bay Area Catering, they are out of Menlo Park but will travel for any event. They are a fairly new company with delicious taste and class. You will not sacrifice quality with them. I used them several times now and the food is absolutely delicious and they always go the extra mile to make your event elegant and this is by far the cheapest caterer I found. We are on a tight budget but will still be able to have 4 different appetizers and prime rib for the main course, she even threw in chocolate covered strawberries for the toast! I gave her a budget and she worked with it. Cynthia is the main contact there her number is (650) 839 1988. Mention Kris and Cari.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the caterer rec!  I am currently trying to get that taken care of....I am shocked by the prices I've seen ;-)

Since we are both on a tight budget, let's keep each other posted on great deals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards