California-Bay Area
Options

Mica

Hi!
  Are you getting excited yet? Did you get a lot done this weekend? You're less than two weeks away! Where are you going on your honeymoon?
   Yay!!
Photobucket

Re: Mica

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Yuki!
    I'm running around like a headless chicken.  My FI is moving into our townhouse this weekend, and I still have stuff to do for the wedding.  Eek!  But it's exciting!  I still have a bunch to do, but I think it's doable.  We're just taking a couple days off after the wedding to hang out with family, then we're heading to Fiji at the end of October.  I can't wait for that! 
    How's early married life?
    m

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! A husband and a townhouse!
    It's so funny how slow time goes and then all of the sudden it picks up and it feels like you don't have the same amount of hours in a day.
    Fiji sounds amazing too! What I would give to be sitting on a beach somewhere soaking up the sun. It will be well worth it to get there!

Married life is awesome! I didn't think too much would change since we've been together for 6 1/2 years and lived together for 4, but there is a different feel. There's a feeling of commitment and love (sorry it's so cheesy), that and we can't stop giggling when we say husband and wife to each other.

Good Luck with everything!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm waiting for the insanity to end and for the new feeling of commitment and love to begin (or at least more than 6 hours of sleep per night).  :)  Thanks for the encouragement, it was just what I needed right now (work is trying to be as crazy as possible).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll be in the lovey stage soon enough!
    I think the last week before the wedding (and especially the day of) was concentrating on one project then moving to the next, I couldn't even look further than that or I would freak out at how much there was to do.
    You're going to have SO much fun!!!

PS I believe my boss sent out a memo to all of our clients telling them to dump everything on me the week before my wedding since I was taking time off :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    edited December 2011
    EEK, only 4 days to go!!!  I'm on my last day of work until the wedding.  I have all this stuff looming, but it is doable before the wedding (OOT bags, wrapping BM gifts, buying officiant gifts, table numbers, mani/pedi, bachelorette party).  The new place is a disaster, but I have to put unpacking on hold until the wedding stuff is done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! You're almost there!! Can't wait till you're back with stories!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards