California-Bay Area
Options

Candy bar containers & candy for sale

Hello, I was suppose to get married this weekend, however my wedding just got called off. I have several brand new glass containers, apothecary jars and lots of candy including Lindt truffles, M&M's, jelly beans, jordan almonds, robin eggs, beautiful flower lollipops and more. I will not be using any of it and would like to get rid of it ASAP, that is why I am posting on the local board. I live in Alameda, CA and am willing to negotiate on the prices. I paid a total of over $150 for all the containers I have and over $150 for all the candy as well but I am willing to work with you if you are interested. There is enough candy for over 100 people wedding. I will sell all for $200.

There are 15 bags of peanut M&M's, 12 bags of jelly beans, 3 boxes of Lindor truffles (60 count), 3 boxes of Jordan Almonds, 36 specialty white rose lillipops and 50 other small flower lollipops. There are 8 different size glass containers.

Re: Candy bar containers & candy for sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear about this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope all the best for you.  Unfortunatley I do not need any of your items I just wanted to send you my good wishes.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot.
  • Options
    KeelsmarksKeelsmarks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry. I had a broken engagement a few years ago and I know it's tough. 

Could you tell me what colors the candy is in? I love in San Jose, so I'm not that far away. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you, just trying to get through it.

The colors are different, I didnt really stick to one color scheme. They are mainly light colors. White Lindor Truffles with gold wrapping, pastel colored M&M's, pastel colored Jordan Almonds, white rose lollipops

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you have pics of the containers an id like 2 know if you have decorations for tables like plates an napkins decorations for walls car an any pics would be great lookin for alot of what you have here  jus not sure how much i can offer just yet
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i live in auburn ca and disabled an cant drive would you be willing to mail them if i make an offer??   Id offer 40bks  thats all i have  buyin piece by piece a month at a time so my daughter will have the weddin of her dreams
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are pictures of the candy and the glass jars. There are 15 bags of peanut M&M's, 12 bags of jelly beans, 3 boxes of Lindor truffles (60 count), 3 boxes of Jordan Almonds, 36 specialty white rose lillipops and 50 other small flower lollipops. There are 8 different size glass containers. I will sell it all for $200, it is well over $300 in candy and containers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear about your wedding. I would be interested in buying what you have, I live in SF so I can come by anytime. Please let me know if these are still for sale, and how I can reach you. Again, so sorry to hear your wedding was called off :-( Lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards