California-Bay Area

vendor reviews - East Bay/Livermore

Hi all,

My wedding was a month and a half ago. I thought I'd give a quick rundown of my vendors.

Venue - Poppy Ridge Golf Course, Livermore, CA

This place is beautiful and reasonably priced. The food was good, the service was good. The coordinator isn't always super-organized, so be sure to stay on top of things.

Photographer - David & Kim Nguyen www.dkweddings.net
David and Kim did our engagement and wedding photos. Their pricing is fantastic for what you get. Our photos were beautiful, and they are so nice to work with. They gave us a nice mix of posed and candid photos.

Flowers - Fantasia Blooms, Livermore, CA
Tracy made the most gorgeous ceremony arrangements. She's very communicative and also let me order bulk flowers through her (as I made my own bouquets and centerpieces to save money).

Cake - Bev Tanaka (Cake Creations by Bev), Livermore, CA
Bev is a sweetheart. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Her pricing is great, too.  She books up quickly!

DJ - Eastwood Entertainment

This was my one disappointment. The wrong music was played during the ceremony, and I was livid. Also, only about half of my "must play" list was played. I don't recommend them.

Edited because I forgot:
Invitations - InkSmith Printing, Mountain View, CA
I designed my own invites and had them printed locally. I'm glad I did, because we went through three rounds of proofs to get the colors right.  They got metallic cardstock and envelopes for me and cut my invitations and response cards to size, so I got borderless printing. The price was good and service was fast.

Re: vendor reviews - East Bay/Livermore

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards