California-Bay Area

day of coordinators

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the services of a day of coordinator typicall costs.

Thanks!

Re: day of coordinators

• kk4564kk4564 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Palm Event Center in Pleasanton. They actually have a few people who work there that can be hired as day-of-coordinators. They are asking $250 dollars for this service, which is a no-brainer to me because I want to be relaxed on the day of my wedding and don't want to worry about anything. From what I understand though, $250 is on the low side. I contacted a few people about their day-of services before I decided on the Palm Event Center as my location. Their fees ranged from $400 to $700. I hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am a planner and to let you know it all depends on what you mean by Day Of, because my pricing ranges from $975-$1,250 depending on what you need, guest amount and actual amount of work needed. I am Professionally trained and have been helping people for about 9 years plan their weddings. Some brides feel that they can get someone cheaper (lower priced) but some of those people are brand new and do not have much experience.

I have noticed that alot of brides have recently, are looking for someone to come in maybe 1 month to 2 weeks before the wedding, tie up any loose strings and just be there on the wedding day (including rehearsal) If this is something you would like to furthur discuss give me a call.

Brandy/510-517-3488
    butterfly-bride.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards