July 2012 Weddings

Lingerie Poll!!

How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only?

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon?

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!)

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before?

Where did you buy your lingerie at?

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower?
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Lingerie Poll!!

• How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI?  About once a week. If we havent' "ahem" in a more than a couple days I'll throw something cuter on before we go to bed :-)What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon?Not sure yet! Something white and lacey I think
     What kind does FI like? I think he likes it all! But I think he likes the more classy stuff than trashy.
     Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Yes, once before and was really cute black/white babydoll from Vicky Secrets!
    Where did you buy your lingerie at? I'm waiting for the Vicky Secrets semi annual sale!
     Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? Hoping to get some on Sunday!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? Rarely, I find it to be a waste of money since it doesn't last very long.

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? Something sexy and classy

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) He likes pretty much anything...

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Yes.

Where did you buy your lingerie at? VS

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? Don't know yet, I haven't had my shower yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? Nigt of- probably just what's under my dress, a half-corset w/garters and a lacie. Honeymoon- I plan on wearing something different every night!

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) FI preferrs that I go commando lol. Other than that, I wear a lacie daily and he says they're "cute".

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? No because I have a ton. He thinks of them as floor ornaments and thinks it's kind of a waste of money.

Where did you buy your lingerie at? Victoria's Secret and Frederick's mostly. Some from Nordstrom's and Macys.

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? Haven't had my shower yet, but my mom gave me $100 to go buy some new lingerie :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All I have to contribute to this thread is that I don't own a damn thing haha. Still have to buy something, god knows what, for the HM.
    Photobucket
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only?  Never

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon?  I will bring some stuff but I am not going crazy. 

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!)  I have no idea since I never wear it.

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before?  nope

Where did you buy your lingerie at?  victoria secret and ahme joyce leslie, VS is kind of expensive

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? yes I got some

Wow this poll made me realize that I need to spice things up for FI!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only?
    Very rarely. I own a bit of it but only break it out for special occassions. I mostly sleep in undies and a tank.

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon?
    My mom bought me a beautiful robe and neglige from Neiman Marcus - I can't recall the name of the brand. Not La Perla, but something comparable in price. It's gorgeous.

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!)
    He actually likes teddies but I don't like myself in them. I have mostly babydolls. And, per usual, most are black.

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before?
    No. I've hinted but he's dense.

Where did you buy your lingerie at?
    I have a bunch of Victoria's Secret just because it's easy to purchase. Neiman Marcus has gorgeous stuff though. I'm so excited to wear it on the wedding night!

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower?
    I don't think it'll be at my shower, but rather at my bachelorette party. I'm 90% sure they are going to do a lingerie game.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lingerie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:95f3cb6b-0268-44ba-af4a-ba80019653fbPost:8a1f4370-6f56-44f1-b76a-b51b2e4cd3b2">Re: Lingerie Poll!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I have to contribute to this thread is that I don't own a damn thing haha. Still have to buy something, god knows what, for the HM.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]
    This. Except for the part about having to buy something.

I don't like it. And I'd never wear it. My two best friends know I wouldn't wear it so they said they might put on my b-party invites to not get that b/c it would be a waste, but I kinda think it's a bit tacky to do that.. so I don't know what they're going to do. Honestly, if I get lingerie from VS, I'll probably return it for merch. credit and get yoga pants, bathing suits, stuff like that.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? hmmm. I wouldn't say regularly, but it's something I bust out somewhat sporadically. Maybe like once a month? None now that we are on a break, though :(

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon?  I like to think of myself as having an alter ego. Some of my lingerie is really classy and pretty, but I have a really raunchy and dirty side of myself. I think that's part of why my fiance likes me so much, hahaha. It's like that Usher song.  My girlfriends all know this and I am expecting to get some of each kind at my bachelorette party.
     I disclosed the existence of my alter ego to my boudoir photographers and they are SO excited about it, hahaha. We are going to photograph my normal self and then my alter ego will come out.

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) Anything and everything hahaha he don't discriminate

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Yes! A couple times. My favorite is a stunning red lace slip he bought me for valentine's day a few years ago. I might wear it for some of my boudoir pics tomorrow!

Where did you buy your lingerie at? Ummm everywhere!! I love buying it for sale on ideeli and ruelala and hautelook - they always have great sales. Victoria's Secret, Nordstrom, Macy's....

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? No, in my circle of friends/family, showers are family-friendly (no lingerie) and household gifts are given. Every girl is expected to gift the bride lingerie (or other naughty gifts/toys) at the bachelorette party. My friends are awesome and raunchy and bachelorette parties are always tons of fun!   
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lingerie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:95f3cb6b-0268-44ba-af4a-ba80019653fbPost:8a1f4370-6f56-44f1-b76a-b51b2e4cd3b2">Re: Lingerie Poll!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I have to contribute to this thread is that I don't own a damn thing haha. Still have to buy something, god knows what, for the HM.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

This.  We're not fancy so tank tops and underoos work just fine.

Although, if someone buys it for me, I would probably wear it for the HM.  It probably won't make it home, though, haha.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lingerie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:95f3cb6b-0268-44ba-af4a-ba80019653fbPost:83073bd6-945b-414e-bc09-4bc153bd7779">Re: Lingerie Poll!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some of my lingerie is really classy and pretty, but I have a really raunchy and dirty side of myself. I think that's part of why my fiance likes me so much, hahaha. It's like that Usher song.
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I'm often referred to as "the perfect mix of whore and housewife."  I get you.  haha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • hahahaha!!! k8888 if that is the case, raunchy lingerie might be perfect for you ;)
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? Not regularly but more than just for special occasions

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? None - all the kids will be with. Not even sure we'll get to 'ahem' the whole week.

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) He's not particular. As long as I feel sexy & special in it, he's game.

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Kinda...he was with when I bought it and I got his input.

Where did you buy your lingerie at? VS, Macy's, where ever I find something that I like

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower?  My shower is on Sunday but very family friendly so I won't be getting any. Which is fine. The idea of it kinda grosses me out.
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? Now? never

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? night of? probbaly none I'll be too freakin' tired, honeymoon maybe everynight maybe just once.. who knows

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) he likes whatever I decide to wear

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? no

Where did you buy your lingerie at? la Senza

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower?  no, I didn't have a shower
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? Not on a regular basis, but more than just special occassions.

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? I got a really romantic white flowy babydoll. 

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) He likes the corset style, which is next to impossible to find in my size, so I own like 2.

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Yes, he has bought 98% of what I own.

Where did you buy your lingerie at? For the wedding night and honeymoon-Fredrick's

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower? I got a VS gift card to get my own.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • How often do you wear lingerie now for your FI? never? regularly? special occassions only? I used to wear it pretty regularly and now usually about once a month.

What kind of lingerie do you plan on wearing on your night-of or honeymoon? I'm just going to wear whats under my dress. I'm saving everything else for the HM (:

What kind does FI like? lacey? see through, black? babydoll? crotchless? (lol sorry had to throw that in there!) My FI likes anything and everything lol And I've probably worn it all, to be honest.

Has FI ever bought you lingerie before? Yes.

Where did you buy your lingerie at? Mostly Victoria's Secret.

Were you gifted with any lingerie at your shower?My shower it tomorrow but I did get some at my bachelorette party last night.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards