California-Bay Area

Hair and Makeup needed

I need someone to come to my hotel and do my hair and makeup for my wedding September 2.

Since I live out of state and don't have any friends in the bay area I am looking for recommendations. Someone who will do a good, natural looking job, and not charge an arm and a leg.

Thanks!
Sara

Re: Hair and Makeup needed

• I'm using Beauty By Lia.  She came over today for my hair and makeup trial and I was stunned.  I never knew I could look so good!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Sara, I am getting married at a private estate in calistoga and I am using Sherrie Long 
    She is amazing. I have never seen myself look so beautiful but still me
  • I recommend Ruby Red Makeup Artistry. They've done so many events and Ruby herself really knows how to personalize your look. She's actually very affordable too. RubyRedMUA.com

• Hello, i would be able to do the makeup at your wedding location. I have done weddings, high fashion photo shoots and recently I just did RaMonna Rizzo from VH1 Mob Wives for a celebrity event. I would be able to quote you a good deal depending on budget and location. I also work as a team with licensed hair stylist if needed, to have you ready in no time. Please email me for an immediate response, phone number and website! Thank you and more importantly, congradulations! Makeupbychanellove@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards