California-Bay Area

Studio Blue Photography

Hello-
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these folks (good or bad). Apparently they are part of Bella Photography. You sign up online and are matched with someone depending on your photography preferences. My fiance and I are on a tight budget, but still want decent pictures. Comments appreciated.
Thank you.

Re: Studio Blue Photography

• edited December 2011
    HI, I initially signed up for Studio Blue photography since they were referred to me by Bella Pictures. I loved that their prices were awesome however I read some bad reviews about them and decided to switch. I read that the album they give you is not great quality, like something you could make yourself. I also read about how some brides got horrible and unprofessional photographers.I realized that my wedding photography was very important to me and that it was something that my grandchildren will be looking at one day. Also, I found out that I was making deposits but yet I won't be able to find out who my photographer would be until 2 months before my wedding! That made me kinda nervous. I was paying all this money and to who?? I really wanted to talk to my photographer and talk about what I wanted on my wedding day. I wanted that more personal experience. Luckily I was able to get my full deposit back. I decided to splurge on photos (I ended up hiring a photographer for double the cost of Studio Blue) but it helps me relax knowing that I could call my photographer up anytime and talk weddnig shots. I know you are on a tight budget but maybe you can find it in your budget for an actual photographer. I am so glad I was able to! I hope this helps!
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • missmarcie81missmarcie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We initially looked at studio blue too.  But we ended up going with red letter studios.

http://www.redletterweddingstudio.com/

they are photojournalism, which i LOVE.  and their pricing is $995 to $1495 for everything, with the negatives.  love the artistic nature of the shots, and the presentation really impressed us too. couldn't be happier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards