Pennsylvania-Central

autumn mix m&ms

Can anyone tell me when and where I should be on the look out for the autumn mix m&ms??I really want to use them in my favors, they would go perfectly with my fall theme ;)TIA

Re: autumn mix m&ms

• edited December 2011
    I don't know when they'll show up in stores, but you can go to the M&M website and custom order any colors - and get text and/or pictures printed on the back side of them!  That's what we're doing for our favors.
  • edited December 2011
    Those custom ordered ones are SUPER expensive compared to the normal ones out in stores. I would imagine the fall ones will be out pretty soon at the store like Walmart, considering how early they have stuff out for Halloween, Christmas, etc...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • chibiusagichibiusagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We already have fall candy out at Rite Aid. If you have one near you, I'd go check it out.
  • MeowsAlotMeowsAlot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're worried about price for ordering M&M's or if you can't find fall ones, Reese's fit into fall colors and you wouldn't even need special ones :) I think there's a candy store in King of Prussia that has a wall of the M&M's (or was a store)...
  • tresslertressler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wegmans has all the colored M&M's separated I do not know if they have the fall colors yet but I would check there. They have them in the bulk candy isle you you just scoop the colors you want!
  • edited December 2011
    at wegman's are they expensive in bulk? or would it be comparable to regular m&ms?thanks :)
  • tresslertressler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They charge buy the pound I am not exactly sure how much but most of the candy is around $2-3 a pound.
  • MeowsAlotMeowsAlot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought of this post yesterday at Micheal's--they sell them there.  They are about $5 a bag but Micheal's always gives you that 40% of coupon each time you buy something, so you could use that on them? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards