Georgia-Savannah

Suggstions for a Girls' Event?

My college girlfriends and I do a trip every 2 years.  This year we are going to Savannah and it's my turn to plan.  Each trip we've done a 'surprise event' during the long weekend which has been bachelorette-ish such as a sex toy party and pole dancing class.  Do you have any suggestions for a fun bachelorette-ish activity in Savannah?  Any suggestions would be helpful - thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Suggstions for a Girls' Event?

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out my bio for a ton of Savannah recs.  As far as activities, there are a few things you can do.  Casbah is a Morocan restraunt.  When you eat there, they have belly dancers performing.  You can also take belly dancing classes from them.  There are several different people who do the toy parties.  You could go to a drag show at Club One.  Those are lots of fun.  Check the dates and see if Lady Chablis will be there.  If she is, you will need to order tickets ahead of time.  There is a haunted pub crawl that is fun.  Go to Savannah Smiles.  It is a dueling piano bar.  You'll have a blast there. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much - these suggestions are great - I'm looking into all of them!!  We're really excited to visit.
  • Kylie LeeKylie Lee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Club One for a friends Bach Party. Heard lots of good things and really excited about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards