Georgia-Savannah

Need help with Savannah venues!

My Fiance and I have been living in Savannah for about 2yrs now, we moved down from Ohio for school and now that I'm graduating we've decided to stay! yay!

However- I've been so busy with school I havent been able to look around for venues and what I've found online I'm not crazy about. I'm not restricted by budget and guest count will be less than 100. I'm looking for a gorgeous venue that must have amazing food. The majority of my guests are out of town so I've been looking into places with accomendations or with a hotel near by. I've only looked online and I'm interested in the Jekyll Island Resort or Sea Palms Resort.  I would loved some recommendations!

That or I'm considering having the wedding in Atlanta at either Chateau Elan or the new Ashton Gardens that will be finished in 2012.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!!  Laughing

Re: Need help with Savannah venues!

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Tybee Wedding Chapel, the Ships of the Sea Museum, The Jepson Center, The Telfair, The Wormsloe Site, The Hilton Desoto, The Westin, The Mansion on Forsyth, The Wilmington Island Club, Whitefeild Chapel.  Those are probably the best places in town.  Check with them.  If those don't work, come back. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards