Georgia-Savannah
Options

Caterers?

Any recommendations?  I am looking for a lunch for about 100 people.  I would like to stay around the $30 per person range including china.  Let me know!

Thank you,
Kathy

Re: Caterers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Talk to Mike at the Fly Fish on Wilmington Island
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Mike is at the Flying Fish on Wilmington Island. 

Check out:

The Boar's Head on River St. 

Creative Catering

Creekside Catering

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Creative Catering for our Rehearsal Dinner, and everything tasted delicious!  We had low country boil on a dock, so it was really low key and we used disposable plates/silverware, but they have china and such if you need it.  Our meal was more than enough food, and was about $25 per person with water/tea and a small dessert included.  Kids 6-12 were half price, and kids under 6 were free.

The only problem we ran into was that we provided our own alcoholic drinks, and they only brought enough cups for the headcount given to them, so there was no way for someone to have both a glass of wine AND a glass of water/tea.  We had a similar problem with having our own cake; they didn't bring any extra plates/forks and only brought enough for everyone to have one, and many people threw their plates away after dinner so my brother had to run out and buy more plates and forks.  This was my first experience with catering of any kind, and from now on I will make sure I buy extras of plates and silverware just in case.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards