Georgia-Savannah
Options

Wedding Reception

I am looking for an elegant place to have a reception with about 150 guests. I was looking at the Westin but the lady over there has not contacted me in over 2 weeks so I dont want know if I want to deal with them anymore. Please let me know if you know of any nice places thats not too expensive.

Re: Wedding Reception

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Hilton Desoto has several beautiful ballrooms as do the Hyatt and The Marriott Savannah River Front. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Mansion on Forsyth
  • Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just photographed a wedding a few weeks ago with a reception at Vic's on the River. Im not sure what it costs, but its a moderate sized space and it was really nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's the Ships Of The Sea Museum, Avia, Olde Pink House and the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel that come to mind offhand. Let me know if you need a hand!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for a reception place... I'm thinking about the Mulberry Inn.  Does anyone know anything about that place?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely! We've been there many times.

If you want to, you can get married in the courtyard and if the weather turns sour you've got your backup location in the ballroom.

We've seen Annette Jones' floral arrangements there as well as Peacock's on 37th, probably a few others.

Are you looking at having a trio or quartet for the ceremony music?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards