Georgia-Savannah

Vow renewal ideas

My husband and I are planning a vow renewal ceremony for next year (September) as a way to put some health issues behind us. I recently was diagnosed and beat non-Hodgkins lymphoma and we want to celebrate by reaffirming our love and commitment. I've always wanted a small, intimate southern ceremony- we live in Chicago- and have longed to visit Savannah. Any ideas for possible locations? We'd love an outdoors or even a plantation setting. The dea of standing under a magnolia lined street just warms my heart. So any location ideas for the ceremony as well as historical sites for photos would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Vow renewal ideas

• Whitefield Square, Pulaski Square and Forsyth Park are great for a ceremony.  Whitefield Chappel at Bathesda is beautiful.  Wormsloe Plantation is an old plantation from the 1700's.  The original plantation house is now beautiful tabby ruins.  It's a very popular spot.  Paula Deen actually got married there several years back.  The ruins and huge live oak trees make a gorgeous back drop.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards