Georgia-Savannah

Wedding Reception Venues in Savannah?

Hi,

I've been told by many of my friends that Savannah is beautiful, but can anyone suggest a few venues for the reception?  (We are looking to have about 100-150 people) Thanks:)

Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Savannah?

• dmcompar1dmcompar1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hey! I got married at the Mulberry Inn in Nov. I came from NC and had a destination wedding in Savannah. The Mulberry Inn was PERFECT and everything is included-the venue, lines, chairs, food, some flowers, etc. They are ideal to work with and I would do it again!
    Let me know if you have any questions. Savannah is our fav city-thats why we chose to get married there.

Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    Our reception is at the Plantation Club on Skidaway Island.  Not sure if it's open to non-members (my parents are members, so that's how we got it), but it's gorgeous and reasonably priced, especially for a country club.  It's definitely worth looking into.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married at the Savannah Westin, across the river from River Street.  We are having our rehearsal dinner at the Mulberry Inn and I agree, it is beautiful.  Other places we checked out were: Savannah Station, Bryson Hall, and The Mansion (which was pricey, a minimum of $20000 food and beverage).

Hope this helps.

Kate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards