Georgia-Savannah
Options

Spa Bleu - Do not go!

So after reading many recommendations for airbrush makeup at Spa Bleu, I decided to make an appointment there for my wedding day.  I called and specifically requested the highly-recommended makeup artist, Lynn Quann.  Apparently, Lynn is the former owner of the spa.  When I requested her services, I was not told she no longer works there.  Instead, I was told that the receptionist would need to check Lynn's calendar and get back to me.  After making several follow-up calls (because I wanted a trial run for the one weekend I'd be in town prior to the wedding), I was told that Lynn was unavailable but that someone named "Lindsey" (I think that was her name) was available to do my makeup.  Well, we made an appointment for a trial run and she cancelled on me the day before my trial and for my only weekend in Savannah.  FINALLY, I tracked down Lynn after doing some online research and learned she is no longer with Spa Bleu; however, Spa Bleu had assured her they would refer any brides who want airbrush makeup.  Well, this did not happen for me and I want to warn anyone who contacts Spa Bleu for airbrush - to my knowledge they do not have an experienced makeup artist who handles airbrush makeup on staff.  Regardless, their receptionist or whoever I spoke with LIED to me. 

If you are interested in contacting Lynn Quann (with Savannah Makeup Professionals), this is her website.
http://www.savannahmakeupprofessionalsbylynnandcompany.com/about.html

Good luck and hope you do not encounter crazy issues like this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards