Georgia-Savannah

Catering recommendations???

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a fairly small wedding to be held next May in Savannah.  I've found a couple of large vacation rentals which will be our "home base" for the weekend and likely the ceremony AND reception site (still kicking the ceremony idea around).

We should have no more than 75 guests total (the list has been growing) and we really like the idea of having a casual low country boil for the reception dinner but are open to suggestions at this point.  I thought about going to a restaurant for the reception, but with the price of the vacation rental feel it would be more budget-savvy not do that.

Does anyone have suggestions for good caterers in the area that are also reasonable??  The prices I've seen so far for LCB are $15-$18 per person with (of course) additional gratuity, service fees, and taxes.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Catering recommendations???

• Southern Image Buffet- they're located in Richmond Hill. I'm using them and absolutely LOVE the restaurant. I'm not sure if she does Low Country Boil, but her southern cooking is to die for! Her prices are in that range- if not cheaper. I know my pp is cheaper, but I'm not sure if LCB would be more. I want to say it was an option on her list, but I can't swear to it. The owner there is such a good person! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks!! I will check them out!
  • Try Creative Catering.  Also, many of the local seafood markets will cater a low country boil. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards