Georgia-Savannah

Reasonable Florist

I am getting married April 10, 2011.  We are having a small wedding/reception at the Westin. I live in Statesboro and am not familiar with th florists in Savannah.  Does anyone have any recomendations for a reasonably priced florist?

Re: Reasonable Florist

• chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with A to Zinnias and their prices were very reasonable.  They asked what our budget was up front and showed us what they had from there.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks I will have to give them a call.

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My favorite florist in town is Colony Bay in Garden City.  I also like the work of A to Zennia.  I don't recomend Lester's.  Their stuff is pretty much half ended. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am a bridal consultant in the area. Feel free to contact me at my website http://www.royaltouchweddings.com. I will be happy to assit you.
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on The Knot.  This is a place for brides, grooms, and those planning their own weddings.  It is NOT a place for you to advertise your services.  Your post has been reported & a request has been made to delete your account.
  • edited December 2011
    As crazy as it sounds, look on the Costco website; they have packages of all sizes that are very reasonable.  They ship them anywhere and they are beautiful.  I was amazed at the last wedding I attended when I heard the roses came from Costco.
  • edited December 2011
    i used Garden on the square and they have been amazing and great prices
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_reasonable-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:603Discussion:76f1671e-7ef6-4596-9da0-7fb3fdfb65c4Post:0892af83-344e-499f-9eb9-9489090c0fc1">Re: Reasonable Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vendors are not allowed to post on The Knot.  This is a place for brides, grooms, and those planning their own weddings.  It is NOT a place for you to advertise your services.  Your post has been reported & a request has been made to delete your account.
    Posted by chosen175[/QUOTE]

This!  I have also reported you.  When you join the board, it clearly states that vendors are not allowed to post. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Peacocks on 34th is who we will be using.  We are going w/ a Peacock themed wedding so when we walked into the florist around prom time and saw them doing a corsage with pecock feathers we knew what direction we were going.
  • Thanks for the Costco idea.  I had would have never thought to look there.  Also try Sam's club.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards