Georgia-Savannah

Our guest list is wayyy too long!!

I was shooting for MAYBE a 150-180 person wedding.... right now it is well over 200... and  I know our families will be expecting us to drop friends off the guest list before the family. But I am not about to get married in front of a bunch of strangers to me that are "family" that our mothers just insisted we MUST invite... What can I do?? I don't want to lose all my friends, but I dont want to hurt my mom or future mother in law's feelings... Its a difficult situation...and I don't even know anywhere in Savannah that accomodates that many for a decent price?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! 

Re: Our guest list is wayyy too long!!

• Are you sure all of those people are going to be able to come?  Most people figure 20% of the people they invite won't be able to make it to the wedding. 
    Other than that, I would start looking at your list.  Figure out who you absolutely want to invite.  Then figure out who you can do with out.  If there is room left, let each set of parents have a certain number of people they can invite with out going over. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards